Friday, May 02, 2008

The times we spent together, tonight

This is going to be a very image heavy entry!
At least thats what I think. But it didn't exceed 50 images so..
Its not THAT image heavy afterall, hahaha okay making no sense here.

-_-"


Yesterday was Labour Day! Happy (belated) Labour Day to all! :}
And yesterday was my grandmother's 80th birthday! Wowowow 80 years old!
Haha, celebrated it with her + buffet + family + cake + songs + fun!



The following images are vegetarian food! My cousins are vegetarians, yes.
:D :D
















Help yourself! Thats what they all said.


I love this, seriously.


My grandmother very the cool + cute lor! Still wear her Gucci sunglasses all :}


80 years oldddddddd! Omgzx.


The children.




The adults.


Jurong West family.


Serangoon (if I'm not wrong) family.


Hougang family.


MY FAMILY, AHAHAHA I'M BIASED! I cap my family, kidding :}


No you're not seeing double. The first family's mother and this family's mother are actually twins! Awesome right? Haha.






Nice mango cake haha.


HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMAMA!


**

Today, was a short day but its filled with tests and everything.
For cooking lessons in FNN class, we learnt how to make Sushi!!


(Ahhhh!! Did someone say, SUSHI!??!?!?!)

I tend to go gaga and make a hooha when I hear the word, Sushi.
Hahaha.




Short grain rice.






Thats when you roll them up :}










INCASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICE, BD- STANDS FOR BETTERDAYS-!!
Ring a bell? Its my blog site, haha its pulut hitam btw!


Had a level test after school at the school hall. Combined Humanities!
Yeah, I studied Good Governance (Chap 5 SS), instead China (Chap 9 HIST) came out!
Omg imagine how I felt when I saw the Essay Qus is on Mao Ze Dong.
Well, I can only hope to not get below rank number 30! Haha hope so.

(CHEERS!)


I'm out tomorrow, after that its studying of FNN for me on Sunday!
I've got everything planned out. Haha alrighty, do my poll ya'll!


BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: